Kit for the insertion of beeethic frames within 50 Dadant or Langstroth beehives, for automatic and continuous varroa treatment, throughout the apiary, throughout the season
Prevents the reproduction of varroa and above all the proliferation of viruses, for "clean and beautiful" bees, as Beeethic beekeepers say, see the Application examples
The system includes
50 pairs of spacers, 50 probe frames complete with control unit, connection cable to the power supply or to the previous hive and 350 thermal sheets, to be inserted in normal Dadant or Langstroth frames, through the connections provided.
A power supply system must be added, if possible at 220 V, otherwise through a solar panel or a wind generator
To wax the resistances, a beeethic book mold, must be combined, we which explains how it works
- No need to change the hive
- Eliminates the tiring job of the beekeeper
- Can be used in any temperature condition.
- Kills Varroa mites in the brood cell, at the origin, blocking the reproduction and spread of the Virus
- It is used together with the honey Melari in position.
- It is left in the hive for the whole year, maintaining the work of the beekeeper unchanged in his visit and control phases of the apiary.
- Safe and non-toxic, for bees and the beekeeper.
- Continuous effectiveness over time